Wednesday, June 18, 2014

WILW

Another Wednesday means another compiled list of some things I'm seriously loving!! I'm not going to do a WILW (What I'm Loving Wednesday) EVERY Wednesday, I just happen to be loving a lot lately so I figured I would do another installment this week!!


1) MY NEW HAIRCUT!!!
This is one of the rare times you'll see me posting a "selfie" on here (LOL) but I had to share my new haircut with y'all!! I haven't had it this short since early high school so it's been awhile! I wanted to get it short for awhile but I finally took the leap and went for it- I love it so far!


2) That JH & I have corresponding days off this week!
It's so rare that we get days off from work at all, let alone the same days off!! I'm excited to be spending tomorrow and Friday with him- no work, just play! Tomorrow morning we plan on going to the pool!! I'm so excited to get out in the sun and spend time with him!


3) Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
This is my very first ever devotional and I'm obsessed with it... And of course it's pink!! I've heard a lot of good things about this devo and only a few days into it I'm already really enjoying it.



4) New Lilly Bikini!!
I'm truly in love with this suit! Both pieces are in the print Spa Blue Let's Cha Cha and it was really a toss up for me between this print and the Sea Soiree print.. Overall I liked the fit of this suit better (but I think I still like the Sea Soiree print the best!). The top is called the Lois Tie Front Bandeau and the bottoms are called the Surf's Up Bikini Bottoms! I especially love the mock tie on the side! Can't wait to wear this to the pool tomorrow!



My all-time favorite song at the moment is Oceans by Hillsong United and if you haven't heard this song YOU MUST!! It is a worship song, so if that's not your cup of tea I understand but at least give it a listen because it is so beautiful! I listen to it almost every night before I go to bed.


Thank y'all for reading! Are there any special things you're loving this week? I'd love to hear about them!

xoxo, SJR



1 comment:

  1. Cute bathing suit! Love your blog. Just started following you!

    ReplyDelete