Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Today I'm linking up with White Coat Chic to share what I'm loving this Wednesday!!

1) PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!!!

I'm seriously hooked on this show! I was kinda late to the party when it came to PLL (I just started watching it about six months ago, thank you Netflix and everyone that encouraged me to watch it!) but when I fell I fell hard! I was eagerly awaiting the season five series premiere last night for the longest time and it most definitely delivered!! Can't wait to see what other crazy stuff unfolds this season!


2) Experience Run tennis shoes by Nike 

Something I failed to mention in my introduction post is that I love a good run! I'm always trying to stay active especially in the summer time when it's nice outside and the sun stays out a little longer! These shoes are amazing and super lightweight!


3) Lilly Pulitzer's She She Shells Print

You didn't think I would conclude a post about what I'm loving without including a Lilly print, did you?! She She Shells is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE print this season... Lobstah Roll is a close contender but everything I see this print in a want to buy! Maybe because it reminds me so much of another one of my favorite prints, Sailor's Valentine, but with a pop of pink as well (and we already know how I feel about pink)


What are some of the things you're loving?



No comments:

Post a Comment