Friday, June 20, 2014

Pool Day!


Yesterday, JH & I packed up some fruit, water bottles and sandwiches and headed out to spend the majority of our day by the pool! I might have (definitely) went a little overboard with the amount of Lilly I was sporting but hey, a girl can never have too much Lilly am I right?


The weather was absolutely PERFECT! It was hot (mid 90s), and although I usually hate when it's that hot, when I'm by the pool its a different story! The water felt perfect as well, it wasn't ice cube cold but it felt great after you've been in the sun! I was so happy to wear my new Lilly bikini out in the sun for the first time as well, I love it even more now that I've put it to the test of wearing it in action!


To me, yesterday was everything I love about summer time! I got to spend the day with my amazing man, out in the warm sunshine, swim in the pool and just relax! I loved going inside and seeing tan lines!! JH is also such a good sport, as he loves being outdoors his irish decent makes it hard for him to enjoy the sun without getting burnt! Let's just say he stayed in the shade while I laid out ;)

"The tan lines may fade but the memories will last forever"

xoxo, SJR

No comments:

Post a Comment