Saturday, June 21, 2014

National Wear Your Lilly Day!


Today is National Wear Your Lilly Day!!!

Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE me some Lilly Pulitzer (I mean... look around!) It's my favorite brand and summer time prints are my absolute favorite! Because I'll be at work today (and can't sport one of my favorite shift dresses), I'm wearing my favorite Lilly shorts (the Callahan shorts) in one of my favorite summer 2014 prints "Lobstah Roll"


I love this print for summer!! Some of my other favorites from Summer 2014 are She She Shells (previously mentioned), Sea Soiree, Spa Blue Lets Cha Cha & of course Jellies Be Jammin!

My all time favorite Lilly prints are sort of typical (when most people think of Lilly Pulitzer they think of these two prints) but I can't help it. They're, obviously, You Gotta Regatta and First Impression!



I also really love Sailor's Valentine (in Shorely Blue)



What are some of your favorite Lilly prints and how are you celebrating NWYLD?

xoxo, SJR



2 comments:

  1. I love those callahan shorts! I wear mine in lobstah roll all the time :)

    -Hannah
    hcprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print Lilly Lovers! Please do follow back! :) xo

    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete