Saturday, June 14, 2014

Coconut Oil Obsession

Recently one of the most ordinary things has been such a lifesaver for me: Coconut Oil! I bought a jar of this stuff on a whim when I was in Trader Joe's a month or so ago because I pinned an article about it's benefits and so on. Originally, I planned to do oil pulling but after chickening out I started to research other uses for this popular kitchen staple! There are plenty of uses (beauty wise) for coconut oil but a few of my favorites I've found were using it as an eye makeup remover and putting it on my legs before shaving them! As far as eye makeup removing goes, it works like a charm! I used to swear by MAC's Cleanse-Off Oil, but it was around $30 for a bottle and it seems like I use it up so quickly! With coconut oil, it's half the price of my eye makeup remover AND I can use it for other stuff as well. Definitely something worth purchasing! I use this stuff every day and I will definitely be repurchasing it whenever I run out.


No comments:

Post a Comment