Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Brand New Start!

It's no secret that I'm basically a blog-hopper! I've made blogs time and time again and never kept up with them, but this time I'm as excited and eager as ever to dive into the blogging world head first! Let me start by introducing myself... {SJR} I'm a twenty-something, education student with a preppy southern twang! I was born and raised in the south and I personally wouldn't have it any other way. I'm a monogram-a-holic and can rattle off every Lilly Pulitzer print made within the past two years. I also have a wonderful man in my life, JH, and we have been together for three years this past May. He is always making me laugh and is the most humble and loving guy I've ever met! Together we love to travel, play tennis, go to the movies and marathon our favorite TV shows on Netflix! We also love double dating with our best friends, which I'm sure I will post a lot about in entries to come. I'm so thrilled to be joining to blogging community again and share with y'all a little bit about my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment